1tpd peanut oil refinery plant After oil pressing process or oil extraction process, we get crude oil. But normally the crude oil can’t flow to supermarket as high grade edible cooking oil. The crude oil must need processing with cooking oil refining plant, especially soybean, cottonseed,...
1tpd peanut oil refinery plant
After the oil pressing process or oil extraction process, we get crude oil. But normally the crude oil can’t flow to the supermarket as high-grade edible cooking oil. The crude oil needs processing with cooking oil refining plant. This oil is widely used in cooking, including frying, basting, and the manufacture of margarine and shortenings.
Peanut oil refining is an essential process for a complete oil pressing line because there are still some impurities such as phospholipids, FFA, pigment, odor in crude oil.
*It has all functions of large, small-scale intermittent refining equipment, and better than them. This unit complete set combined, self-prepare heat source, a gas source, electrics control.
*Lightweight, save electricity, convenient use, moreover, this machine does not need a special basis, either indoor or outdoor is OK, just need to make up power source, water, prepare coal.
*As a prominent edible oil mill machinery manufacturer, we can provide professional technical support and manufacture first-rate oil machines for your edible oil refining.
* We can provide turnkey oil refining solution with capacities from 1-20T/D. Our cooking oil refining line is used to process various kinds of oilseeds.
*And our cooking oil refining plant capacity can be customized. The complete oil refining plant can work independently or together with the whole oil production line.
Five Main Steps
1. Crude Oil Degumming: In this step gums in crude oil are removed by hydration with the help of phosphoric acid.
2. Neutralization: In this step, free fatty acids are neutralized by using sodium hydroxide and convert them into soap. Additional impurities are also removed by adsorption on a soap.
3. Bleaching: During bleaching, unwanted pigments are adsorbed physically and oil will become much clearer.
4. Deodorization: Deodorization is used to remove unacceptable odors by steam distillation, the odoriferous compound are stripped off with the help of live injected steam into heated oil under high vacuum pressure.
5. Dewaxing (necessary for cold areas)
Some kinds of oil like sunflower, maize germ or corn oil have waxes inside, if these impurities are not removed, the oil will freeze easily under low temperature, thus affecting oil quality and appearance. so this process is necessary for extremely cold areas.